As it’s Fathers Day, I thought it would be good to publish some links to memorable songs for this special day.
I lost my Father almost 1 year ago, 25 June actually, so these are most special to me today. Todays article will be published later today and it is an emotional, thought provoking tale of a life between Father and Son.
In the meantime please enjoy these great songs, these are some of my favourites.
- Cats In The Cradle – Harry Chapin
- Father and Son – Cat Stevens
- Father and Daughter – Paul Simon
- Dance with my Father – Luther Vandross
- I Have Seen the Rain – Pink-live in NYC – 1st time with her dad!
- In My Life – The Beatles
- Unforgettable – Natalie and Nat Cole
- Papa Can you Hear Me? – Yentl
- Miley and Her Dad(Ready,Set,Don’ Go)
If you enjoy these songs or would like to add some of your own, please leave your comments so we can share them with our readers.
Please come back later today when I will publish Today’s article about Father’s Day, You will not regret it!
See You later.