Top 20 Safelists For Affiliate Marketers

By Sandi Hunter

In my last post, I talked about Safelists and how they are a powerful advertising strategy for Affiliate Marketers or anyone running a home based business. I also revealed how to get the best possible response from your Safelist Advertising.

Here’s a summary in case you missed it.

A Safelist is a Membership based mailing list where Members can email each other. These emails cannot be considered as spam because Member must opt-in to receive the mailings and also have confirmed their email address. A Safelist can be used to advertise a product or service, including business opportunities, affiliate programs, home business products, Clickbank products and so forth.  Most Safelists work by allowing Members to earn credits for free advertising but also offer paid advertising options.  Basic Membership in a Safelist is usually free. Paid memberships allow you to post more often, or to a larger list.

I’ve heard from many of you, requesting suggestions for reputable Safelist sites and companies. I share with you my Top 20 Safelists.

This is not just a list, mindlessly copied and pasted here.  Remember, successful online promotion means consistent promotion to a number of sites or lists. Definitely join a number of Safelists to increase your reach.  Make sure the ads you run include the benefits of what you offer, an eye-popping offer and a lead form ideally with optin options for your own list creation.

These are Safelists that we use our ourselves, or own and use for a variety of campaigns on a regular basis.  They are listed in no particular order.

Last Tip: Remember if your ad doesn’t pull don’t be so quick to blame the list, have another look at your ad.

ViralInBox.com

AdTactics.com

ListJumper.com

ListJoe.com

GotSafelist.com

Herculist.com

BusinessWorldList.com

Have you used any of these safelists? What was your experience? Which safelists do you like not on this list?  Submit your comments below.

——————–

About the Author

Sandi Hunter is the Director of Website Development at Worldprofit Inc. Worldprofit provides a number of services for the small and home-based business community including hosting, design, webconferencing, traffic, advertising, SEO, safelists, traffic exchanges, training and resources. This year Worldprofit marks their 17th year in business.

Republished with author’s permission by Graham Lee CEO of  The Income Zone.

Check out Fast Cash Commissions

Fast Cash Commissions is LIVE! <– Urgent, read now

I wanted to be the first to give you the “heads up”…

Anthony Morrison has just pulled the trigger and taken Fast Cash Commissions LIVE, right here:

Now, you know Anthony likes to say “Money Loves Speed”…

… and he’s not playing around, either.

Listen: I’ve gotten a “sneak preview” of this, and Fast Cash Commissions is exactly the right name for this.

In fact, “Fast” might be kind of an *understatement* for what this software can do…

(hint: The video shows how it’s now finally possible to attract traffic and commissions in REAL TIME, in ways that weren’t even possible a year ago)…

Click here now to access the video, I think you’re going to be blown away by this just like I was:

P.S. As you’ll see in the first few seconds of the video… YES, this guy is literally on TV just about every single day… but he’s never revealed this stuff before in public.
Don’t miss your chance to see it:

14 Comments

• felistas mutonono

October 15, 2015 at 3:10 pm Reply

List Bonus

• Ethan

January 15, 2016 at 9:57 pm Reply

nice website. I can’t read anything with your menue bar on the left following me down. Good job

• sam

February 24, 2016 at 4:09 pm Reply

Nice list you have put up here.

I have a free software app for list building squeeze page bit.ly/1KuSgAR.

am curios if I could get valuable traffic from safelist

• Cj

November 13, 2016 at 7:36 pm Reply

I just joining a network marketing with korea company called
    ATOMY.

I am thinking to hv partner under me to really enjoy all the product which is cheap buat very high quality for cosmatic, beauty product and health care.

Can you teach me how to this save list?
    So can let other people knows how good ATOMY PRODUCTS is..?

Thank you.
    Cj from Malaysia

• Cj

November 13, 2016 at 7:38 pm Reply

I just joining a network marketing with korea company called
    ATOMY.

Can you teach me how to use the save list?
    So can let other people knows how good ATOMY PRODUCTS is..?

Thank you.
    Cj from Malaysia

• Jerry Iannucci

December 8, 2016 at 12:34 am Reply

May I also recommend giving “Mister Safelist” a try? 🙂

• Jerry Iannucci

February 5, 2017 at 3:39 am Reply

Would love to see Mister Safelist on your list. I’ve even got a promo code for your readers that’s worth 2,500 credits. Just have them use Promo Code: SANDIHUNTER

• Rita

March 1, 2017 at 6:35 pm Reply

EEuropeanSafelist is missing, one of the best safelist, for me.

• Michael Watts

July 15, 2017 at 3:58 am Reply

Hi Sandi,

My name is Mike.

I think the real money is in doing what you are doing which is to present valuable content about the opportunity for continuous online promotion through being a member of several Safe-lists who promotes his or her offer daily and then provide affiliate links to several safe-lists you recommend. Genius!

• Brent

July 26, 2017 at 10:37 pm Reply

These are some great safelists…any of you guys ever tried Money Line …

• johnalyn jazmines

July 29, 2017 at 4:41 pm Reply

Good read! Safelists can be very profitable if you know how to use them.

• abd elfetah

July 30, 2017 at 11:28 am Reply

Here’s free PDF guide that shows you how to improve your results with safelists in order to drive converting traffic and leads for your offers: http://9nl.org/safelistprofitspdf

• Debbie Penner

August 26, 2017 at 1:39 am Reply

Simple Safelist is in full swing with a newly designed script. Brings in good numbers of traffic with every solo. Any reason it’s not on this list?

• Graham

September 25, 2017 at 12:29 pm Reply

I’ve not been using Safelists regularly lately … just been too busy, but I’ll have a look and add if I join. Thanks