Today’s article by Sandi Hunter, Director of Website Development at Worldprofit Inc. is a very simple one. She is always being asked about the best books to read by budding Entrepreneurs and those trying to start a business. As a Director in Worldprofit, a successful company in Canada with over 18 years history, I think she is fully qualified to answer those questions, and so today she has listed some of the most read books in her library.
I know I have some of these books in my library and have read others. I’d like to add the following books I have enjoyed reading.
Stephen Covey books are always excellent, so along with ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ that is on Sandi’s list, I’d recommend the following:
- Living The 7 Habits – The Courage To Change by Stephen R Covey
- The 8th Habit – From Effectiveness to Greatness by Stephen R Covey
These 2 books take the process that extra step.
- A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi
- The Home Business Revolution’s Greatest Entrepreneurs (Volumes 1 & 2) by Various Authors – Both available from SFI / TripleClicks
- Future Wealth by Stan Davis & Christopher Meyer
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- Conversations With Millionaires by Mike Litman & Jason Oman
- How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Then of course there are the usual older titles, such as:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Master Key System by Charles F Haanel
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
These last four should be in any budding entrepreneurs library and should be well read. They may be a little old fashioned but are the source of so much wisdom and business thinking that fits the modern age we now live in.
Anyway, I could go on to list many more inspirational books I own and have read but I digress. To find out what is on Sandi’s book list, read the article here: Articles / Self Improvement / 21 Recommended Books for Entrepreneurs
Once you’ve read the article we would really like to hear your thoughts and would welcome your comments to share with our other readers.
We’d also like to interest you in a very profitable niche with some products that you could also find inspirational and helpful. This is one of the fastest growing most profitable niches around.
Click here to find out more: